So it’s official: Share Results is heading to New York City for Affiliate Summit East 2009. The conference takes place from August 9-11 at the Hilton New York in New York City, and the Share Results team will be there to network with partners, peers, affiliates and colleagues. We’ll also be sponsoring one of the events.
Two members of the Share Results team will be on hand to meet with existing and prospective affiliates and merchants. The first is our very own CEO, Nicky Senyard. And the other is our long-time affiliate manager, Maranda Moses. To schedule an appointment with Nicky or Maranda during Affiliate Summit East, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event that Share Results is sponsoring is the CAMA Gospel Brunch. The CAMA’s Gospel Brunch will be at the historic Cotton Club, is open to everyone, and will feature a delectable menu. And we want to see you there so badly that we’re offering Share Results affiliates enjoy a special rate of just $30. But seats are limited, so register now for your special rate!
Whether you make it to the brunch or are just going to be in the Big Apple for the conference itself, we’d love to meet up with you and discuss how we might be able to help you meet your business needs. So, please, feel free to drop us a line.
- Putting the Soul into Affiliate Summit East
- Share Results Heads to Affiliate Summit and LeadsCon
- Affiliate Summit East – Aftermath from Share Results Attendee
- Win a Silver Pass to the Hottest Affiliate Marketing Event, Coming Up in NYC: Affiliate Summit East 2010
- More Good Times at Affiliate Summit, This Time in New York!