Big Affiliate Marketing Blogroll
Welcome to the BAMroll — the Big Affiliate Marketing Blogroll. The BAMroll is Share Results‘ way of celebrating bloggy-goodness in the field of affiliate marketing.
The blogs list below all cover affiliate marketing (or just plain ol’ making money online) in some way or another. The list is update every Thursday, and so you can subscribe to all these blog any time you want. We also update an OPML file that you can import into your RSS Reader, and we offer BAMroll badges that you can put on your site.
Save or Share this Page!
How to Get On the Big Affiliate Marketing Blogroll
The BAMroll is compiled by the Share Results team surfing the world wide interwebs and stumbling on blogs about affiliate marketing. So how do you get on? Well, for starters, it wouldn’t hurt to link to us or comment on our blog because that would help us notice you. Other than that, the only quality guidelines are to have a non-spammy blog that features affiliate marketing content either all or some of the time.
How to Get Off the Big Affiliate Marketing Blogroll
Well, to tell you the truth, no one has ever really asked to get off the BAMroll. But if you find yourself on here and really want off, just drop us a line, and we’d be happy to oblige. Otherwise, we’ll unilaterally drop blogs from the BAMroll if we notice that they turn inactive or turn into splogs.
As the list grows, it’s going to become more and more difficult to manage it. So if you notice any changes that need to be made, such as a blog moving from a third party hosting service to a domain name or sub-domain address, writer changes, topics covered, etc., feel free to send us an email.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with Numbers
- 5 Star Affiliate Programs Blog is, well, the blog component fo the 5 Star Affiliate Programs community. Written primarily by community manager Linda Buquet, the 5 Star Blog features news and tip about the industry and featured affiliate program alike.
- 21st Century Affiliate Marketing is John Dilbeck’s blog. It includes promotion announcements, comments on the quirky, and deep analyses of online communication tools. In addition to the informative posts, you will find links to many other affiliate marketing related resources.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “A”
- Affiliate Dogma publishes a blog that draws on almost 10 years of experience in webdesign, internet marketing and ecommerce. Their principle— “Affiliates make Sales makes Profits” — is a guiding light that enables them to think outside the box and use novel solutions to common problems.
- Affiliate Karma is part of Stephanie Agresta’s consulting work, in partnership with Schaaf Consultation. She has already made the BAMroll as the Internet Geek Girl, and continues to build readership with this affiliate program and OMP focused blog.
- Affiliate Secrets Training is written by Nancy Hults, who has relationships with 7 top affiliate marketers. She passes their knowledge on to you with her teleseminar series. The blog is a good resource, filled with practical tips for education-minded affiliate marketers.
- Affiliate $tuff is written by Kirsty McCubbin, who has been an affiliate marketer for 4 years. This is an excellent blog because there are so many in-depth posts. She is knowledgeable on virtually every topic related to affiliate marketing, and her writing style is entertaining.
- Affiliate Tip is the affiliate marketing blog by none other than affiliate marketing guru, Shawn Collins. In addition to being a pre-eminent affiliate marketer and blogger, Shawn is also co-founder of the Affiliate Summit, and Co-Editor-in-Chief of FeedFront Magazine.
- Affilorama offers lessons, a forum, a blog, and tools for the education-oriented affiliate. For a total newbie, this site is a jackpot, and even for an experienced online marketer, this site is thorough enough to be of value. The videos are very high-quality, and viewable even without a free membership.
- Andy Beard is a blogger who covers a variety of online marketing topics. Nevertheless, Andy has a category dedicated solely to “blog monetization,” and his other posts often provide insight into how to leverage the internet toward any number of ends.
- AnhBlog is blog dedicated to helping people of all walks of life better their learning of the online marketplace. Moderated by Mr. Tran Viet Anh, the blog concentrates on a variety of pertinent issues facing online business. From social media to SEO, Anhblog is a fantastic tool for furthering your knowledge.
- Answer Hero is actually two people. Chris Young has over a decade of quality experience in software houses, Y2K-problem solving businesses, and finally, an affiliate-based site in the UK. Nigel Frith ‘makes stuff happen,’ or so he says, as the COO of the aforementioned affiliate-based site in the UK.
- Avangate Blog is a great resource for software vendors on the Internet that focuses on how to sell software, ecommerce solutions for software vendors, internet marketing for the software industry, and reviews of important events.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “B”
- Battellemedia, written by John Battelle, focuses on search engine news and thoughts on the intersection of search, media, technology, and more.
- Beautiful British Columbia is mostly about life on the Canadian west coast–boating, fishing, and reflections on the blogger’s life and times. It’s a good example of a blog that is engaged in affiliate marketing without being about affiliate marketing. The blogger attends industry events and enters industry events.
- Buildify is a blog that preaches corporate involvement in blogging. It identifies the importance of using a corporate blog to help build loyalty. The blog distinguishes features of blogging that influence important aspects such as corporate image and brand awareness.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “C”
- Can I Make Big Money Online is written by George Manty, who has been designing websites for 8 years. The blog documents his research and online marketing advice, and is useful to anyone who’s interested in SEO in particular, and making money online in general.
- CDF Networks must be named after Chad Frederikson, a full time internet marketer. We don’t know what his middle name is, but we do know that he writes quality posts that serve affiliate marketers by offering tips and commentary about PPC, Lead Generation, and SEO.
- Cloud 39 is a joint venture of Scott Jangro and Sam Harrelson, already listed on the BAMroll for Jangro.com and Cost Per News, respectively. It aims to focus on web-tech, online marketing, and cloud computing and serve as a resource for developers and geeks.
- Conversion Counts is a company that offers a wide array of online marketing solutions and publish a blog that is designed to help readers earn higher revenues and boost conversion rates.
- Cost Per News features commentary on general trends in affiliate marketing and online media. It’s advice-filled, and reads like a transcript with your affiliate marketing consultant.
- CPA Affiliates blogs about CPA networks–reviews, tips and techniques. If you are a CPA Marketer–or if you want to be one–then these posts are resources for you to improve your strategy.
- Customer Loyalty Program is a blog written by Customer Insight Group, Inc., a strategic marketing company helping companies drive high-performing acquisition, loyalty, upgrade and retention programs by leveraging customer behavioral insights.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “D”
- Daily Marketing Tips are offered by Ben Waugh. He covers general face-to-face marketing in addition to online-marketing-specific tips. There are ways to improve ROI in every post, so it’s worth a look!
- Danger Brown is a father of four and a former 911 dispatcher. The blog documents his gradually improving experience as a money-making internet marketer. He reviews products and conferences, and shares his own strategies for your benefit.
- Dean Hunt is a rock star affiliate marketer who says that your website sucks. If that doesn’t get your attention, maybe his casual commentary on social media and the world of internet marketing will.
- Dosh Dosh is a blog offering internet marketing and blogging tips, alongside social media strategies. Author Maki often provides insight into the latest in online communication, something affiliate marketers can draw upon to increase both their traffic and online presence.
- Duct Tape Marketing blog was chosen as “Best Small Business Marketing Blog” in 2004, 2005 and 2006 by the readers of Marketing Sherpa. He is a presenter of popular marketing workshops for organizations such as the Small Business Administration and the American Marketing Association.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “G”
- Geno Prussakov is an affiliate marketing consultant and author who runs his own affiliate program management company. His commentary covers general industry trends and management strategies, with a focus on accessibility to even the newest affiliate. He clarifies terms and gives background on hot stories, and responds quickly to questions and comments.
- GTO Management is the affiliate marketing management and consulting company of industry veterans Karen Garcia, Wade Tonkin and Joel Garcia. On this blog, GTO provides affiliate marketing news, tips, and even the occasional podcast. Wade is also a really nice guy that we had the pleasure of meeting and interviewing.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “H”
- happenings, advice & other technology thoughts ! is subtitled “Social Media, Technology, Communications, Service and Conversations with Shashi Bellamkonda.” The blog covers all this and more, from someone who is passionately engaged in social media. Shashi works for a company that focuses on leveraging the internet for small businesses, and this is his personal blog.
- Here Blog was created and is written by Kieron Donoghue who also owns and operates UK Offer Media Ltd. His experience is focused primarily around affiliate marketing but he specializes on online marketing in general.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “I”
- Ian Fernando is an affiliate marketing blogger who writes about both his successes and his failures, which is a degree of humility that’s rarely seen in the blogosphere. But you can see it yourself in this interview we did with him.
- Infinite Income Plan is written by Sue E. White, MBA, PMP, author, professional project manager, internet marketing, and tweeter. She promotes the Infinite Income Plan, and the MaxPro system. Her goal is to share how to make money on the internet.
- Internet Geek Girl is Stephanie Agresta, and her blog is not too geeky, and not too girly, but it is smart and it is pink. Her 15 years of experience make for solid previews and reviews of events and news related to affiliate marketing and social media. Her excitement makes them entertaining.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “J”
- Jangro.com is the blog of affiliate marketer Scott Jangro. He uses it to both engage the affiliate marketing community and discuss the evolution of the industry as a whole. You can watch a video interview with Scott here.
- Jim Kukral is a speaker, author, blogger, consultant, and thebizwebcoach. In other words, Jim makes money showing other people how to make money online. If you trust him enough to submit your birthdate to him, moreover, he’ll also personally sing happy birthday to you on his ukulele on your birthday on video! We also have a video of Jim!
- Joel Comm is a New York Times bestselling author, social media consultant, conference organizer, and overall internet entrepreneur. He blogs extensively about how to make money online, and even produces an online reality show called Next Internet Millionaire.
- John Chow dot Com is a bit of a self-proclaimed affiliate marketing villain. His irreverent style has caught the attention of networks and newbies alike, and help push him toward super-affiliate status.
- John Cow is a blog inspired by super affiliate John Chow. The author offers insight based on his experience as a professional internet marketer. It’s easy to read, and easy to apply!
- Jonathan Treiber is also the CEO of RevTrax, which provides offline affiliate marketing solutions, but on his personal blog, he talks about everything from offline affiliate marketing to general entrepreneurship. We got to meet Jonathan a little while ago and interview him.
- Jonathan Volk is a 20-something internet marketer who focuses mostly on affiliate marketing. Claiming to make hundreds of thousands of dollars of month, Jonathan is at least worth a feed subscription.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “L”
- Lee McCoy writes ” a no nonsense guide to affiliate marketing. ” This blog is clearly written by someone with a lot of experience, although he doesn’t offer a profile or ‘about me’ page…There is a lovely sketch of him though! His posts tend toward no single particular theme; he covers a range of topics from SEO to link-building to time management.
- Logan Thompson loves marketing. He began making money online to pay for college–his first check was for $0.78. Since then, he’s been building affiliate sites and serving as an affiliate program manager.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “M”
- Marketing Pilgrim is a team effort that was founded (and is headed) by Andy Beal. It covers the latest news, rumors and reviews of all things related to internet marketing and online advertising, so there’s also something that an affiliate marketer can take away from reading it.
- Mashable Blog is great resource focused exclusively on Web 2.0 and Social Media news. Mashable is a prolific blog reviewing new Web sites and services, publishing breaking news on what’s new on the web and offering social media resources and guides.
- Matt’s Creative Advertising Blog is chock-full of ways to tune into your market and satisfy demand. Some posts are focused on logistics and trends of promotions, and others are more top-level. All are worth checking out though, as they are a pleasant balance of practical and risky.
- Missy Ward is another co-founder of Affiliate Summit, and has about 10 years of experience in performance-based marketing. Missy often posts about various affiliate promotions and industry events.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “N”
- Nathan Onn says ‘never give up.’ With this value, he blogs in the vein of internet marketing, with a focus on affiliate marketing. His years of experience have provided him with trial-and-error stories that you can learn from.
- NewspaperGirl is Janet Meiners Thaeler, a Utahian who is passionate about online PR and social media. Her blog includes helpful how-to’s for anyone who has something to share on the internet, as well as thoughtful commentary on relevant trends. It’s personal, but not indulgent, confident, but not self-promoting, legitimate, but not name-dropp-y. Janet has been blogging regularly since July 2005, and her posts are fully searchable and well-organized.
- New World Affiliate is Tony DeNicola, a professional affiliate marketer who focuses on the technicalities of websites. He has had years of experience in the field of the internet, and decided to provide his knowledge to others in the form of a blog. He also speaks publicly about affiliate marketing, and is working on a podcast.
- Not John Chow blogs in the same vein as super affiliate John Chow (see above), but claims to be an average guy. He reviews, rejects and suggests various trends in internet marketing and trends.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “O”
- Off-White Hat is all about optimizing search engines, but in slightly tricky ways. The advice is tried and true, and legitimate, but a bit on the daring side. To be read with a grain of salt!
- One Degree is not so much an affiliate marketing blog as it is a digital marketing and social media blog for Canadian marketers. They do, however, feature affiliate marketing content, much of which is contributed by our very own CEO, Nicky Senyard.
- One Little Duck’s blog is the affiliate blog of Jason Dale, an affiliate who works hard day in day out trying to run a site and utilize affiliate marketing to earn a living. Affiliate marketing has played an important role in the development of the website as a business and this blog is designed to reflect the ups and downs that this site owner faces whilst working in the industry.
- One Stop Internet Marketing is just as promised. This blog is easy to navigate and definitely worth a look. There is even a free book!
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “P”
- PEI Profit is Ben Pei’s project to earn a living off of blogging. It’s a multimedia resource for anyone who wants to tap into the online market by being a professional blogger or affiliate. You will find lots of give-aways there too…
- PPC Blog is written by Gordon Choi, a success story in the affiliate marketing industry. During his 7 years focusing on SEM, he has consulted a wide variety of more than 50 companies, some of which had multi-million dollar marketing budgets. His posts are of the highest quality.
- ProImpact7’s blog focuses on conversion rates and website improvements for higher ROI. Based in the UK, their e-commerce consulting services are helping companies worldwide grow their business and sell more online.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “R”
- ReveNews has been providing news and opinions about affiliate marketing (and online marketing) since 1998. It features a variety of super-affiliate regular contributors, and guest posts from all kinds of industry experts.
- Rich Schefren blogs to share how to get more money, more business, and more time off. These tips are embedded in metaphors, and quite useful for both an expert affiliate marketer, and someone looking to get started.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “S”
- Schaaf Consulting has a blog that is primarily a resource for their affiliates. There are announcements of merchant promotions, and tips to help affiliates cash in on these offers from merchants.
- Search Engine Journal isn’t so much an affiliate marketing blog as it is a blog about all things related to search. As a result, though, it features plenty of regular posts on keyword research, link strategies, PPC, and all kinds of other things that affiliates can apply to their online marketing efforts.
- SearchEngineLand’s blog is a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry. Led by journalist Danny Sullivan, who has been covering search for the past 11 years, it is published by Third Door Media, which also produces the Search Marketing Expo conference series and the Search Marketing Now webcast events.
- SEM Geek is Greg Meyer’s blogging name. Greg Meyers, in addition to being an insightful and informative blogger, helped found a new start-up to help SEO campaigns of non-profits, political candidates and organizations (Campaigngrid, LLC and World Benefactor) and also served as Director of Search Marketing for Commerce360, Inc.
- SEO by the Sea is written by president and founder Bill Slawski. The blog is part of his consulting business that aims to get sites found, and then once found, used more effectively. He approaches internet marketing with the knowledge of an industry leader and the clarity of a lawyer.
- Shoemoney is one of the most well-known affiliate bloggers there is. He might not always get into affiliate marketing specific tactics, but his blog is a great place to interact with other members of the affiliate marketing community. You can also check out a three part interview we did with Shoemoney: Part I – Part II – Part III
- Slight Shady SEO is younger than you, and is very confident that he can teach you how to improve your page rank. Many SEO experts do this, so what sets him apart is his advice on how to avoid getting caught for black hat techniques.
- Small Biz Technology offers tech insight and news for small businesses. Written primarily by Ramon Ray, with occasional appearance by his colleague Laura Leites, this site supports growth of small and medium sized businesses by sharing insight on all things tech. A good general marketing and business development blog with tips that will help affiliate marketers and program managers!
- Sohaib Thiab is a self-made internet entrepreneur who started as a web developer, and has co-founded two companies to date, one of which he currently serves as CEO. He did all this between the ages of 21 and 25. Check out his refreshingly short and simple posts for some industry insight.
- Stephen Fung blogs as a self-identified ‘retiree.’ His personal posts cover interests that he is able to pursue because of his success running a website. In text and video form, you’ll find reviews of new technology, bikes, and food, updates on his health-related goals, the noteworthy dotcompho group and other ‘funny stuff.’
- $uper Affiliate Mindset is Amet Mehtra, a self-titled World Class Internet Marketer. His posts are like a transcription of a conversation with your own personal affiliate marketing coach, with enough entertaining tangents to keep you coming back.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “T”
- Tech-Link Blog is a blog that specializes in internet security. From protective software to information regarding the most recent viruses and methods to prevent them from harming your computer, this blog is a great resource for any security related inquiry.
- The Real Tim Jones is the blog of ‘eclectic expressions of an internet entrepreneur’ named Tim Jones. He says you’ll find posts on internet business development, politics, personal development, travel, and outdoors–and he’s right. You’ll also find leads on freebies and promotions.
- Top Rank Blog provides insights, resources and commentary on a range of digital marketing and public relations topics. Their Online Marketing Agency specializes in online marketing strategy, consulting, implementation and training services.
- Trisha Lyn offers ‘a whimsical look at online marketing and social media in the era of Web 2.0′ on her self-titled blog. She is true to her word. Her experience comes from 10 years of experience on the web, at first blogging, and then marketing with a focus on affiliates.
- Tyler Cruz is an all-around web-entrepreneur. But one of the ways he makes money is through affiliate marketing, so his blog is replete with stories of his affiliate marketing exploits.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “U”
- Uber Affiliate confesses on his blog to being a success most of the time, with just enough challenges to keep him learning. His advice is sound, and he proves that he is a professional affiliate with screenshots of earnings. This is a good resource to stay engaged in US-based affiliate happenings and news.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “W”
- Webaffiliate is written by Chris Frost aka Frostie on the A4U affiliate forums is an experienced online marketer and affiliate. He has been very active in the UK affiliate marketing and PPC arena over the years and is well-versed in the social aspect of networking.
- Webmasters Central Blog is a blog dedicated to internet marketing. They offer insight into various topics including affiliate marketing and search engine optimization to web design.
- WebProNews is a comprehensive resource for news, information, and tips related to online business. They cover the latest developments in search engines, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing, advertising, and online branding.
- Who is Andrew Wee is Andrew Wee’s blog where he writes about blogging, affiliate marketing, and social traffic generation — all things that are useful to an affiliate marketer. He’s does videos and interviews, and even once interviewed Nicky Senyard, our very own CEO. Not to be outdone, we also interviewed Andrew.
- Winning the Web is a Gyutae Park’s internet marketing strategies. He has earned a loyal readership with his creative and well-communicated ideas. You’ll find some very helpful lists of tips.
- WiseAff is Adam Veiner (and sometimes CEO Tony Pantano), offering what he calls “Affiliate Marketing Wisdom From the Trenches.” By trenches, he means his position as the chairman and founder of a performance search marketing agency. By wisdom, he means insight that comes from 16 years of experience in internet marketing.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “Y”
- Yaro Starak is on an entrepreneur on a journey, so states his multi-media, link-laden, uber-useful, comment-crazy site. His business is in internet marketing and blogging, and he makes it your business by generously offering advice that’s as accessible for the novice as it is insightful for the expert.
Affiliate Marketing Blogs Starting with the Letter “Z”
- Zac Johnson brands his blog as “inside the life of a super affiliates,” and he pretty much seems like he’s on the up-and-up. Zac share the results of his various affiliate marketing experiments, and has also built up quite the community of affiliate marketers around his blog.
Save or Share this Page!